The Centre for Thai Studies, Chiang Mai University is the leading institution for Thai language courses in Northern Thailand. All the courses are taught by professional instructors on the beautiful main campus of Chiang Mai University.
Chiang Mai University is located at the base of Doi Suthep - the tallest mountain in the city district rising to over 1650 metres above sea level. Chiang Mai University is a self contained campus which is very green and scenic campus with its own lake, waterfall and other decent facilities including:
- a full sized 400-metre athletics track,
- 8-tennis courts,
- multiple football fields,
- basketball courts,
- volleyball and badminton areas (both indoor and outdoor),
- fitness centre,
- libraries and a variety of coffee shops and canteens across the campus.
As a prospective Thai language student of the university, you will have access to some of the finest facilities in Chiang Mai for the duration of your study with Chiang Mai University Language Institute.
All the Thai language courses including: 1-year Thai Language and Culture course plus the Conversation Thai classes will be operated from the Language Institute faciility at Chiang Mai University. Language Institute is a modern language training facility at the heart of the campus, located opposite the Faculty of Agriculture and only a stones throw from the main athletics stadium. Prospective Thai language students will benefit from some of the finest facilities on campus, including:
- air conditioned classrooms,
- self access learning resource
- audio-lingual lab
- Dedicated FREE Wi-Fi access with high speed connection
- Coffee shops and canteens within walking distance